About of CP Plus
The brand that is on its way to lead the world when it comes to the security and surveillance industry, CP PLUS, keeps bombarding the market with the most reliable range of products that have been designed carefully and methodically to automate the whole surveillance and security process, no matter how big your premises are.
It was the initiative to help the public in the area where they are the most vulnerable and to empower the sense of safety in our hearts that had conceptualized CP PLUS. And embarking on its mission to make the world a safer and more secure place has taken the brand's journey to unprecedented levels even when compared to international competitors.
With features of simple installation, easy operation, and high performance-cost ratio, Guard+ Series of Network Camera is applicable to small and medium- sized scenes, such as homes/residences, small-sized retail stores, and other small and medium-sized enterprises.
With high-performance sensor and large aperture lens, Guard+ Series of Network Camera Full-color technology can display clear colorful image in the environment of ultra-low illuminance. With this photosensitivity tech- nology, the camera can capture more available light, and display more colorful image details.
True Day/Night (ICR)
When the scene is too dark, the image is captured by illumi- nating an infrared light through the camera onto the scene that greatly helps with making the scene visible for the lens. It deliv- ers color images during the day and automatically switches to the monochrome feature as the scene darkens.
Regions of Interest
Regions of Interest (ROI) is a user defined feature that allows the operator to monitor specific areas of a scene while still maintaining overall situational awareness of less important areas.
Designed to allow users to access and control live streaming from CP PLUS IP Cameras, DVRs/ NVRs and Video Door Phones, the CP PLUS gCMOB/ iCMOB application offers a host of features such as Easy GUI, up to 16 live viewing split-ups; InstaOn cloud support; Playback; digital zoom ins; two-way talk, and more.
The KVMS Pro is a hybrid security management software that allows the management of various surveillance devices such as cameras, DVRs/ NVRs, encoders/ decoders, etc. It is re- leased with the surveillance hardware and exclusively sup- ports CP PLUS devices
Feature : Specification
- Image Sensor : 1/2.8" 2Megapixel progressive CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 1920 (H) x 1080 (V)
- Minimum Illumination : 0.005Lux@F1.6
- Shutter Speed : Auto/Manual, 1/3~1/100000s
- White Balance : Auto/natural/street lamp/outdoor/manual/regional custom
- Lens : 3.6mm (2.8mm Optional)
- S/N Ratio : >56dB
- RAM & ROM : 64MB & 16MB
- DORI Distance : 3.6mm: 54.8 m (Detect) 21.9 m (Observe) 11.0 m (Recognize) 5.5 m (Identify) 2.8mm: 43.9m (Detect) 17.5m (Observe) 8.8m (Recognize) 4.4m (Identify)
- Gain Control (AGC) : Auto/Manual
- Mount Type : M12
- Close Focus Distance : 2.8mm: 0.8m ; 3.6mm: 1.1m
- Iris Type : Fixed
- Max. Aperture : 2.8mm: F1.6 ; 3.6mm: F1.6
- Lens Type : Fixed-focal
- Video Compression : Smart H.265+/ H.265/ Smart H.264+/ H.264/ H.264B/ MJPEG (only supported by the sub stream)
- Back Light Compensation : BLC / HLC / DWDR
- Angle of View : 3.6mm: Horizontal: 88°; Vertical: 46°; Diagonal: 104° 2.8mm: Horizontal: 106°; Vertical: 56°; Diagonal: 127°
- Video Streaming : Main Stream: 1920 × 1080 (1 fps–25/30 fps) Sub stream: 704 × 576 (1 fps–25 fps) 704 × 480 (1 fps–30 fps)
- Resolution : 1080P (1920 × 1080); 1.3MP (1280 × 960); 720P (1280 × 720); D1 (704 × 576/704 × 480); VGA (640× 480); CIF (352 × 288/352 × 240)
- Motion detection : OFF/ON (4 areas, rectangular)
- Privacy Mask : 4 areas
- ICR : Color/B/W
- ROI : Yes (4 areas)
- Bit Rate : H.264: 32 Kbps–6144 Kbps ; H.265: 12 Kbps–6400 Kbps
- Protocol : IPv4; IPv6; HTTP; TCP; UDP; ARP; RTP; RTSP; SMTP; FTP; DHCP; DNS; NTP; Multicast, ONVIF (Profile S/Profile T); CGI; P2P; Genetec
- Ethernet : RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- SDK and API : Yes
- Cyber Security : Video encryption; configuration encryption; Digest; WSSE; account lockout; security logs; generation and importing of X.509 certification; HTTPS; trusted boot; trusted execution; trusted upgrade
- Event Trigger : Network disconnection; IP conflict; illegal access; motion detection; video tampering; safety exception
- User Account : 6 (Total bandwidth: 36 M)
- Smart Phone : iPhone, iPad, Android Phone
- Browser : IE Chrome Firefox
- IR : Built-in LEDs, IR Range of 20 Mtr.
- No. of IR LEDs : 1 (Warm Light)
- Storage : FTP
- Operating Temperature : -40° C ~ +60° C (-40° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH
- Power Source : 12V DC/PoE (802.3af)
- Power Consumption : 1.4W (12V DC); 2.2W (PoE)
- Weatherproof Standard : IP67
- Dimension : 162.6 mm × Φ70 mm (6.4" × Φ2.8")
- Casing : Metal + plastic
- Weight : 0.22 kg
- CP Plus CP-UNC-TA21L2-GP-V2 Full Colour 2mp Network IP Bullet Camera Available in following city with best price quick support, solution probider, authorised service centre, repairing, and annual maitenance contract provider