- Lite Series is suitable for users who requires high quality monitoring products at a reasonable price. It is cost effective and offers high performance, which makes it an ideal choice for residential and small medium business applications. This series offers an option of a wide range of technologies such as Full-color and Starlight, providing various solutions for different scenarios.
- Full-color camera adopts large aperture lens and high performance sensor. With higher amount of absorbed light and advanced image processing algorithm, the camera provides 24/7 color monitoring that collects clear and vivid information,significantly increasing probability of gathering valid human, vehicle, and event evidence that can be used for further intelligent analysis.
- Audio information is used as supplementary evidence in video surveillance applications. The HDCVI camera supports audio signal transmission over coaxial cable. In addition, it adopts unique audio processing and transmission technology that best restores source audio and eliminates noise, guaranteeing the quality and effectiveness of col- lected audio information.
*This function is available for select models.
Wide Dynamic Range
- With advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, Dahua HDCVI camera provides clear details in the environment of strong brightness contrast. The bright and dark area can get clear video even in high brightness environment or with backlight shadow.
- Embedded with intelligent algorithm, for changing external environment, camera can automatically adjust parameters to present the optimal image, and it solves the trouble of configuration.
Advance 3D DNR
- 3D NR is noise reduction technology that detects and eliminates random noises by comparing two sequential frames. Dahua’s advanced 3DNR technology allows remarkable noise reduction with little impactto sharpness, especially under limited lighting condition. Besides, the advanced 3D NR effectively decreases the band width and saves the storage space
Warm Supplemental Lights
- With warm supplemental LED lights, the camera is able to provide a coloful and vivid image even in total darkness. By default, the camera is set to smart light mode, in which the camera can automatically adjust the exposure time and light sensitivity simultaneously to avoid overexposureing of the objects in the image center.
4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable
- HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the XVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility.
Protection (IP67, Wide voltage)
- IP67: The camera passes a series of strict test on dust and soak. It has dust-proof function, and the enclosure can works normal after soaking in 1 m deep water for 30 minutes.Wide voltage: The camera allows ±30% (for some power supplies) input voltage tolerance (wide voltage range), and it is widely applied to outdoor environment with instable voltage.
- HDCVI quick-to-install eyeball adopts quick-to-install pedestal, which can achieve easier installation than conventional eyeball. Quick-to-install camera reduces time and labor costs.