Epic EF 8000L/LR Digital Finger Print Door Lock
EPIC FUTUREPROOF EF 8000L USER MANUAL
24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Only a skilled installer should install this product.
For safety purposes and to receive full product warranty, please do not install this digital door lock by yourself.
FEATURES : DEFECT-FREE
- With KS and KC quality certifications
STURDY AND DURABLE
- Body components made to withstand heat and electric shock
AUTOMATIC LOCK / RELOCK / DOUBLE LOCK FEATURES
- Smart Keys: Up to 100 keys can be registered. Other smart keys can als
- Fingerprints: Up to 100 fingerprints can be registered.
PORTABLE REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS
- (Remote Control Sold Separately) Up to five remote controls can be registered.
- You can easily lock and unlock your door from the inside or outside using your handy remote control.
DUAL-MODE SECURITY SETTINGS
- This feature will require a second authentication pin code after a user pin code has been
MULTI-LEVEL VOLUME / MUTE SETTINGS
- Items : Description
- Model : EPIC EF8000
- Door Thickness : 35~50mm
- Authentication : FP/PIN/RFID CARD/MECHANICAL KEY
- Accessories : 2 RF KEY TAG/2 RF STICKER/2 MECH KEY
- Emergency Battery : 9V x 1 (Sold Separately)
- No. Of Registerable Fingerprints : 100
- Power Supply : AA sized Alkaline Battery x 4
- No. of Pin Digits : 4~12 Digits
- No. Of Registerable Keytags : 30 (sold Separately)
- Please do not try to repair the door lock by yourself. Please check your environmental conditions
- before installation. Please read the manual carefully before use.
- Please do not use any objects to
- operate the door lock. Please change
- your pin code periodically.
EMERGENCY BATTERY FUNCTION
- When the batteries are discharged, initialize the door lock from the outside with a 9V
ANTI-SHOCK / ANTI-FIRE / ANTI-HACKING SYSTEM
- Aside from the anti-shock and anti-hacking features, the anti-fire feature protects anyone indoors. When room temperature rises above normal temperature, the sensors will detect the heat. The door will automatically unlock and a loud alarm will go off