Visit Our Online Store :
Panasonic VL-SV74 Video Intercom Systems
- See All Review
Video Intercom System VL-SV74
- Sophisticated Design: Touch sensor keys are used in the monitor, achieving a fully flat design for our thinnest* model yet. You can select from silver or white.
- Particular attention has been paid to the materials and coatings used for the surface of the doorphone, resulting in a gently curved, metallic-looking design.
- Also, the optional mount box can be used to install the door inside the wall, reducing the distance between the front surface of the doorphone and the wall even further.
- Easy-to-use: A 1.3-megapixel image sensor is used in the doorphone to dramatically improve image quality. Furthermore, the “bell” indicator on the call button illuminates so visitors immediately know where to press even in dark environments.
- A dedicated E-lock release key is placed on the front of the monitor and a volume adjustment key is placed on the side, making it easy to operate while talking.
- Highly Expandable: Up to 3 wide monitors (7-inch) can be connected to the main monitor. In addition, PBX connectivity is also supported. •7-inch Screen: The main monitor and extension monitor have a 7-inch wide screen that offers easy viewing of wide vertical and horizontal views. •Voice Change Function: This unique safety feature lowers the voice heard at the doorphone so that a female's voice sounds like a male's.
- Electric Lock Release Support for Gate: The gate or door lock can be easily and quickly released using monitors.
- Picture Recording: The main monitor and extension monitor can record doorphone images from up to 50 doorphone calls or monitoring sessions. • Night Vision with: Doorphone is equipped with LED lights (illumination lamp). It enables the colour display of visitors at a distance of about 50 cm at night.
- When you use an additional doorphone, the maximum number of the electric locks that can be connected to the doorphone depends on the type of doorphone. Consult your dealer for further information.
- For VL-V554 users: The electric lock can also be connected to the S1/S2 terminals of the doorphone.
- Connection devices for option input (A contact)
-Make sure to connect doorbells to the IN3/IN4 terminals.
-When a VL-V901 and VL-V700 series Video Intercom System for Apartment Complexes is used,
emergency terminals can be used. Make sure to connect emergency terminals to the IN1/IN2 terminals.
- Either DOORPHONE2 or doorbell can be used.
- Connectable PBX Model Numbers: KX-TDA30/100/100D/200/600 series,
- KX-TDE100/200/600 series, KX-NS300/500/700/1000 series. Please consult your dealer when connecting with a PBX. Type: Single-pair cable with outer sheath (jacket)
Conductor: Copper solid
- A certified power supply wiring has to be used with this equipment. The relevant national installation and/or equipment regulations shall be considered. A certified power supply wiring not lighter than ordinary polyvinyl chloride flexible wiring according to IEC 60227 shall be used.
- When an extension monitor is used, make sure that the total wiring length from the doorphone to the main monitor and then to the extension monitor, is within about 100 m.
- When using an electric lock or a connection device for option input (A contact),
- select a device that meets the following guidelines:Electric lock connection terminal (S1/S2, S3/S4) -N/O dry closure contact -30 V AC (1 A)/24 V DC (1 A) or lower
- Connection device for option input (A contact) terminal (IN1/IN2/IN3/IN4):
- Input method: No-voltage contact
- Open-circuit voltage between terminals: DC 7 V or less -Detection definite time: 0.1 seconds or more
- Short-circuit between terminals: 5 mA or less
- Resistance value: make: 500 Ω or less, break: 15 KΩ or more
Download PDF File: